CBSE Class 5 EVS Worksheet - Gandhian Phase Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL AZAAD NAGAR/BARRA,KANPUR
The Freedom Stuggle – The Gandhian Phase (1919- 1947)
I- Which event took place on these years ?
1) 1919 - _____________________________________________
2) 1922 -_____________________________________________
3)1930 - _____________________________________________
5) 1945 –_____________________________________________
II- Fill in the Blanks -
1) Gandhiji was born in ________ in _______, Gujarat.
2) ________ returned the knighthood bestowed upon him by British in 1915.
3) __________ was invited by the British in 1928 from the Simon Commission.
4) Gandhiji weaved cloth on the _________ or the wheel.
5) Gandhiji’s freedom struggle was based on ________.
Answer in a Sentence
Q1) What name was given to the “untouchables”, by Gandhiji?
Q2) Which Movement became the first big movement of the Gandhian phase of the Freedom Struggle ?
Q3) Where did the Dandi march start and where did it end?
Q4) What was the slogan given by Gandhi ji?
Q5)Which movement was launched in response to the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 5 EVS Worksheet - Gandhian Phase