CBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheets (48)-Revision All Chapters. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
Class : III ENGLISH Lesson : Revision
I. Fill in with suitable words :
big, beautiful, new, hot, clean, unhappy, plump,tiny, curly, sweet
1. She sang a _______________ song.
2. Our school playground is very _______________
3. The shell was _______________
4. Nina saw two _______________ sparrows.
5. Butterflies are very _______________ insects.
6. We keep our classroom _______________
7. I bought a _______________ dress for the wedding.
8. A _______________ shoot sprang out of the seed.
9. I like to drink _______________ tea.
10. The little fish was _______________
II. Read the passage and answer the questions :
Humming birds are tiny birds that can fly forward and backward. They are called humming birds because when they fly, their wings often make a humming sound. Their tiny wings beat about 55 to 75 times each second. The biggest hummingbird is the Giant Hummingbird. The smallest hummingbird is the Bee Hummingbird, which is about the size of a bee. They live for 3-4 years.
1. Name the bird in the passage.
2. Why are hummingbirds called so ?
3. Which is the biggest hummingbird ?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheets (48)-Revision All Chapters