CBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheet (7) - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
Bal Bharati Public School, Pusa Road Campus, New Delhi
A) Write the correct homophone to fill in the blanks :
1) Last _____________ at my nani’s house , I had hurt my ___________. (ear , year )
2) My mother asked me to __________ a packet of biscuits for Amita . (by , buy )
3) Atul cannot __________ with his _____________ hand .(right , write )
4) Come ___________ and speak on the microphone. I cannot ____________ you from there . ( here , hear , hair )
5) The ___________ at Mumbai is magnificient. (sea , see)
6) Kapil and Rohan are in the Blue team . _________ team is very strong. (there , their)
7) A cat can _______ in the dark also. (sea , see)
8) I will go to Chennai _________ train .( buy , by)
B) Make sentences from the given Homophones :
b) knew / new_______
C)- Draw Neeta’ face based on the description given below . Also underline the adjectives in the passage :
Neeta is a sweet girl. She has a round, fair face.
She has short, curly hair. She has big , blue eyes.
Her nose is short and pointed.She has a big mole
above her red lips. Her cheeks are rosy.
She loves to wear green hair band on her head.
She wears small pink earrings.
D) Use the adjectives from the help box to fill in the blanks:
a) When the princess fell ill, her voice became _________ and her face became _____________.
b) A butterfly is _________________.
c) The moon is ________________.
d) The king was _______________ because his daughter was ill.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams.
Click for more English Study Material ›