CBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheets (77) - Mr Sun takes a holiday
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
THE AIR FORCE SCHOOL
CLASS III HW WORKSHEET
SUBMISSION DATE: 27 DECEMBER 2013
LESSON- Mr. Sun Takes a Holiday
A. Circle the correct meanings of these words.
1. dark a. dim b. bright c. shining
2. frightened a. glad b. calm c. scared
3. melt a. freeze b. soften c. change into solid
4. drooping a. bending b. rising c. becoming straight
5. happily a. sadly b. gladly c. sorrowfully
B. These words are from the lesson and have been
jumbled. Unscramble them. The clues may help you.
Jumbled words Clues Unscrambled words
1. dayholi a. a day of rest i. ____________________
2. rowg b. become big ii. ____________________
3. sedplea c. become happy iii. ___________________
4. tsart d. begin iv. ___________________
5. geonip e. a bird v. ____________________
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheets (77) - Mr Sun takes a holiday
Click for more English Study Material ›