Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Biology Sample Paper Set 18 designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Biology Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Biology Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Biology Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
SECTION – A
1. Mention the water permeable and impermeable part of the nephron.
2. What is the function of casparian strip in endodermis?
3. How is the pancreas both exocrine and endocrine in function?
4. What is mycorhriza?
5. Why do infants suffering from erythroblastosis foetalis suffer from jaundice?
6. What is denitrification? Mention one bacteria responsible for it.
7. Why is transpiration pull not the only force for ascent of sap?
8. What happens to the mineral ions of falling leaves?
SECTION – B
9. How are nephrons adapted for filtration?
10. Explain the application of reverse osmosis.
11. Explain the apoplastic movement of water.
12. Draw and label a sarcomere.
13. Name two steroid and two amino acid hormones.
14. How does insulin act on high glucose in blood?
15. What is the role of amides in transportation in plants? Name two common amides in plants.
16. Comment on the types of WBCs.
17. Comment on the translocation of mineral ions in plants.
18. Explain the presence of hormones in the digestive tract.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Biology Sample Paper Set 18
Click for more Biology Study Material ›