Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Biology Sample Paper Set S designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Biology Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Biology Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Biology Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Section – A (1 x 8 = 8)
1. What is hydroponics?
2. What is emphysema?
3. What is quiescent phase of cell cycle?
4. What is the full form of 2, 4-D?
5. Where do you find sphincter of oddi?
6. Expand EMP pathway.
7. What is a viroid?
8. Expand ICZN.
Section – B (2 x 10 = 20)
9. Give the reactions of glycolysis where ATP molecules are produced?
10. Write the human dental formula. What is meant by diphyodont?
11. Mention any two secondary metabolites useful to human welfare.
12. Differentiate loose and dense connective tissue.
13. What are the important features of cnidarians?
14. Draw the structure of a) adenine b) adenylic acid
15. Illustrate law of limiting factors with suitable examples.
16. Why nitrifying bacteria of the soil are chemoautotroph? Give examples.
17. Why amphibians are called so? Give examples.
18. Differentiate racemose and cymose inflorescence?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Biology Sample Paper Set S
Click for more Biology Study Material ›