Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Biology Sample Paper Set R designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Biology Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Biology Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Biology Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Section – A (1 x 8 = 8)
1. What is a monograph?
2. Why urochordates are called tunicates?
3. What is casparian strip?
4. Why smooth muscles are called involuntary muscles?
5. What is a GLUT – 4 proteins?
6. What is nitrification?
7. Define growth rate.
8. What is double circulation?
Section – B (2 x 10 = 20)
9. What are keys as a taxonomic aid? Name the two basic types of keys.
10. What are the stilt roots? Give two examples.
11. What are exocrine glands? Give two examples
12. Differentiate unicellular and multicellular organisms by giving 2 examples each.
13. What are cofactors? Name two types of cofactors.
14. Differentiate karyokinesis and cytokinesis.
15. What is glycolysis? Name two monosaccharides which readily enter the glycolytic pathway.
16. What is SA node? Where it is located and what is its function? What is its other name?
17. Define glomerular filatration rate. What is its value in a healthy human?
18. How do you perceive the colour of an object?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Biology Sample Paper Set R
Click for more Biology Study Material ›