Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Biology Sample Paper Set 6 designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Biology Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Biology Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Biology Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
1. Who wrote the book ‘Systema Nature’ ?
2. What is the lowest category in the hierarchy system of classification ?
3. How do archaebacterial cells tolerate the extermes of heat and pH ?
4. Name the archaebacteria that are temperature and acid loving.
5. Name the pigment which imparts red colour to red algae.
6. Name the root like structure that help liverworts to absorb water from the substratum.
7. Give two examples of arthropods.
8. Which type of symmetry occurs in man ?
9. Why scientific names are written in italics ?
10. Write taxonomical categories in descending order.
11. Distinguish between cytotaxonomy and chemotaxonomy
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Biology Sample Paper Set 6
Click for more Biology Study Material ›