Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Biology Sample Paper Set T designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Biology Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Biology Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Biology Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Section – A (1 x 8 = 8)
1. What are liverworts? Why are they so called?
2. Name the enzyme secreted by the digestive system of a man to digest proteins in
acidic and alkaline medium.
3. Why slime moulds are called fungus-animals?
4. Which hormone is called immunosuppressive and a stress hormone?
5. Define taxon.
6. What is mycoplasma? Mention its other name.
7. What is the cause of erythroblastosis foetalis?
8. What is GLUT – 4? Give its role in cell.
Section – B (2 x 10 = 20)
9. Describe the functions of the plastid.
10. Draw the erythrocytic cycle of malarial parasite in a human being.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Biology Sample Paper Set T
Click for more Biology Study Material ›