Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Biology Sample Paper Set N designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Biology Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Biology Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Biology Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Section – A (1 x 8 = 8)
1. What is myasthenia gravis?
2. Who discovered ribosomes and nucleus?
3. What is the concentration of glucose in a normal healthy human being?
4. Where are thrombocytes formed from?
5. What are the factors that determine the net direction and rate of osmosis?
6. Name the enzyme secreted by the stomach infants. What is the role of that enzyme in digestion?
7. Define tidal volume and residual volume.
8. Write the dental formula of man.
Section – B (2 x 10 = 20)
9. Mention the function of calcium, F-actin in muscle contraction.
10.Why are lipids placed with biomacromolecules though their molecular weight is less than 1000 daltons?
11. Differentiate cardiac muscle and striated muscle.
12. Mention any four purposes served by transpiration.
13. Give difference between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells.
14. How racemose inflorescence different from cymose inflorescence?
15. Define taxon and herbarium.
16. Mention any two distinguishing features of Echinodermata.
17. Give three letter abbreviation and the single letter code for serine and tyrosine.
18. Differentiate ureotelism and ammonotelism
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Biology Sample Paper Set N
Click for more Biology Study Material ›