CBSE Class 8 Social Science Question Paper Set H. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What was “Mahal”? Who devised the Mahalwari Settlement?
2. Mention any TWO problems of “Ryotwari Settlement” ?
3. How did the “Diwani Rights” help the British in Bengal ?
4. What was the “Doctrine of Lapse” ? Name FOUR States occupied by this method.
5. What was the “Ryoti System” of Indigo Cultivation? Mention its TWO problems.
6. Explain the technological inventions which revolutionized the textile industry?
7. Write brief notes on:
a) Muslin b) Calico c) Chintz
8. What were the Religious, Military and Immediate Causes of 1857 Revolt?
9. State any FIVE results of 1857 Revolt.
Why did the British claim that the 1857 Revolt was only a “Sepoy Mutiny”?
10. “Development of Cotton Industries in Britain affected textile producers in India.” How?
Explain “Wootz Steel” ? What was the speciality of swords made by “Wootz Steel”? Why was this process abandoned?
11. On the given outline map of India mark and label with Question Nos:
a) Meerut b) Barrackpore c) Lucknow
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 8 Social Science Question Paper Set H.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›