Read and download CBSE Class 8 Social Science Question Paper Set A designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 8 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 8 Social Science have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Social Science grade 8 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 8 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 8 Social Science available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 8 Social Science Question Paper Set A. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Differentiate between the European and Indian style of paintings.
2. What is affirmative action?
3. Write a short note on the partition of Bengal.
4. Briefly describe the events of the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre.
5. List any three adverse effects of the caste system.
6. Name any three famous Indian artists of the 18th century and highlight their contribution to Indian Art.
7. a) List three differences between the Moderates and Extremists, their methods and demands.
b) Highlight the provisions of the of the Morley Minto Reforms of 1909.
8. Elaborate on the events of the Civil Disobedience Movement.
9. Explain the Mountbatten Plan.
10. Describe the efforts of Mahatma Gandhi to eradicate the evils of the caste system.
11. Locate and mark the following places of the given outline map of India. (physical map) Also mention the year in which the event took place.
a) Home Rule Movement was started here by Mrs. Annie Besant.
b) The place where the Congress and Muslim League jointly demanded Swaraj.
c) Mahatma Gandhi broke the salt laws here.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 8 Social Science Question Paper Set A.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›