CBSE Class 8 Social Science Question Paper Set D. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What was the “Doctrine of Lapse”?
2. List any two demerits of the Modern System of Education.
3. What were the provisions of the Pitt’s India Act of 1784?
4. What was the impact of Land Revenue settlements on the Peasants?
5. Many Historians call the Revolt of 1857 India’s First War of Independence. Why?
British Historians call 1857 Revolt as a Sepoy Mutiny. Why?
6. Explain the Charter Acts of 1813, 1833 and 1853.
7. Highlight the contribution of Sir Syed Ahmad Khan to Muslim Education.
8. Explain the Permanent Settlement and the Mahalwari Settlement. List any two advantages of these Settlements for the British.
9. List the main provisions of the Wood’s Despatch of 1854.
10. Explain the Political, Military and immediate causes of the Revolt Of 1857.
11. Mark the following on the outline Map of India:-
A) Rani Lakshmibai led the Revolt from here. B) Bahadur Shah Zafar led the Revolt from here.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 8 Social Science Question Paper Set D.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›