CBSE Class 8 Social Science Question Paper Set F. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Write a brief note on “Young Bengal Movement”
2. Who wrote the book “Gulamgiri”? What was the central theme of this book?
3. When was Bengal partitioned? What was the main reason?
4. When and why did Gandhi end the Non-Cooperation Movement?
When did the Cabinet Mission come to India? What were its suggestions?
5. Elaborate the contribution of any THREE women social reformers to improve condition of Indian women.
6. What was Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar’s contribution towards social reforms?
7. Explain “Civil Disobedience Movement” from 1930 – 31.
8. State any FOUR demands of the Moderates. What methods did they apply?
State any FOUR differences between the Moderates and the Extremists; Also name the important leader who gave the slogan “Swaraj is my birthright and I shall have it”.
9. Explain “Rowlatt Satyagraha”.
Why was Muslim League set up? What were its policies from 1930 onwards which ultimately led to the creation of Pakistan.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE CBSE Class 8 Social Science Question Paper Set F.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 8 Social Science Question Paper Set F.