Multimedia And Web Technology Question Paper Class 11
Students can refer to the below Class 11 Mathematics Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 11 exams. Please download CBSE Class 11 Multimedia And Web Technology Question Paper Set A Solved
Multimedia And Web Technology Class 11 Question Paper
SECTION A (COMPUTER SYSTEM)
1. Mention any two input devices and its usage.
2. Differentiate between RAM and ROM.
3. Explain the components of a computer system.
4. Answer the following:
a) 1 GB=__________________Byte.
b) _________________ =1024 Tera byte.
5. What are the functions of an Operating System?
6. How Disk Defragmentation is different from Disk Cleanup?
7. What are the three different types of software? Give examples for each.
8. Write a short note on plotter.
SECTION B (WEB DEVELOPMENT)
1. Define URL.
2. Differentiate between container and non-container tags. Give examples for each.
4. Write the HTML code to generate a webpage in the format given below:
Consider the following while writing the HTML code:
a) Title of the page should be “Kanha Wild Life”.
b) Background color of the page should be silver.
c) Font for entire document is “Times New Roman”.
d) Text style of the main heading should be “Arial Bold” and color should be “red”.
e) Image used is kanha tigers.bmp
f) Use the concept of nested list for creating the list specified.
g) Table in the center should have a border of 5 pixels and color in maroon and the spacing between the cell content and border is 10 pixels.
h) The text “Reach Us “is the link to another web page “contact us .html”.
5. Name the Tag and Attribute used for the following:
a) Marking up text to retain its formatting.
b) To have an 8 pixel thick horizontal line centralized across 50% of the window.
6. What is a definition list? Which are the three tags used to create a definition list.
7. Correct the error and rewrite the following HTML code: (each error carries ½ marks each)