Read and download CBSE Class 11 Fashion Studies Question Paper Set C Solved designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 11 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 11 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 11 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 11 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 11 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 11 Fashion Studies Question Paper Set C Solved. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What does supply chain comprise of?
2. Latin Facere is the origin of which word and what does it mean?
3. The word design originated from which French word and what does it mean?
4. What is the meaning of the word Faux goods?
5. What is another word for Avante garde in French an what does it refer to?
6. What is a business strategy mixed with local perspective termed as?
Fill in the blanks:-
7. Fibres are classified into two group which are ____________and ______________.
8. ______________ is a mineral manmade fibre.
9. _________ is the process of coloration of textile materials by immersing in an aqueous solution of dye.
10. ___________ is the traditional method of printing.
11. ______________is the fibre obtained from the fleece of domesticated sheep.
12. ___________is a cellulosic natural fibre.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 11 Fashion Studies Question Paper Set C Solved
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›