Read and download CBSE Class 11 Fashion Studies Question Paper Set B Solved designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 11 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 11 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 11 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 11 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 11 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 11 Fashion Studies Question Paper Set B Solved. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Which report popularized the term “sustainable development”
2. When the label bears the name of the designer what is it called?
3. What is a polymer?
4. Where is Block printing practiced in West Bengal?
5. When is a product known to be well designed?
6. What are the tools of a designer?
7. What is a bobbin?
8. What does couture collection refer to?
9. Who are Cohorts?
Define Recurring cycle?
10. Define Picking?
11. Why is dry heating necessary during Printing?
12. What is the nature of geometric shapes. Give examples.
13. What is the importance of color-palette in a design?
14. What is the purpose of blanket stitch?
15. What is a catch stitch?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 11 Fashion Studies Question Paper Set B Solved
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›