Read and download CBSE Class 11 Marketing Question Paper Set H Solved designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 11 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 11 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 11 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 11 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 11 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
1. Fill in the blank with appropriate answers:
_________________starts before production of goods but continues after selling of products.
2. A market consists of : (Choose the correct alternative)
(a) Potential buyers
(b) Actual buyers
(c) Both (a) and (b)
(d) None of the above
3. A business survives and grows if it: (Choose the correct alternative)
(a) Does not adapt to external environmental changes.
(b) Remains indifferent
(c) Adapts to external environmental changes
(d) None of above
4. What is meant by ‘segmentation’?
5. A company’s brand positioning relates to: (Choose the correct alternative)
(a) The way consumers perceive it in comparison with competitors
(b) The market share
(c) Its product features relative to other brands
(d) Determining target customers’ needs
6. Fill in the blank with appropriate answers:
If separate products and programmes are designed for different segments it is called -----------------------------------.
7. What is customer value? How is it expressed?
8. State any two importance of marketing to marketers.
9. Define the following terms:
(a) Environmental scanning
(b) Environmental Threat and Opportunity Profile
10. What is the main difference between ‘macro environment’ and ‘micro environment’ for a business?
11. Name the two basis of positioning used by marketers.
12. State, in brief, with reason, whether following statements are correct/incorrect:
(a) A Rolls-Royce is not in competition with Maruti Alto.
(b) A company should not attempt to compete in all segments with the same product.
13. Briefly explain any three objectives of marketing for a company.
14. How does demographic environmental information help firms?
15. Briefly explain the three types of competition in the micro environment of a firm.
16. What is the need for positioning a product in the market?
17. ‘Technology adoption helps to gain competitive advantage to the business firm’. Explain how?
18. What is meant by psychographic segmentation? Explain any two psychographic variables that a marketer must understand to segment the market.
19. Distinguish between ‘marketing concept’ and ‘selling concept’
20 Explain the different types of targeting strategies used by marketers to search for the best prospects for their products among all consumers.
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Marketing Question Paper Set H Solved
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›