Read and download CBSE Class 11 Entrepreneurship Question Paper Set D Solved designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 11 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 11 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 11 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 11 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 11 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
1 Who is an Entrepreneur?
2 What do your understand by `Business Ethics’?
3 What is `Brain storming’?
4 Explain Feasibility study.
5 What do you mean by Social entrepreneurship?
6 Explain any two advantages of being an entrepreneur.
7 Differentiate between entrepreneur and entrepreneurship
8 Explain any two features of attitude.
9 Differentiate between intrapreneur and entrepreneur.
10 Bring out the differences of Feasibility study in comparison to Business plan.
11 What is the need of entrepreneurship in an economy?
12 Mr. Bernard wants to start a plastic bottle manufacturing unit near his town in Madurai. Discuss the commercial functions which he will require to plan and perform for the same.
13 `The thoughts, feelings and tendencies to behave are acquired gradually’. In the light of this statement, describe the sources of attitudes.
14 Explain the following entrepreneurial competencies:
c) Systematic planning
15 Entrepreneurship journals and Newspapers are filled with the success stories of entrepreneurs who worked out great ideas. These, however, tend to give a false impression about great ideas in the minds of readers. Discuss any three misconceptions about great ideas.
16 Briefly explain the following types of entrepreneurs:
17 Explain the various external factors which lead to business risks.
18 Mr. Anand is a promising youngster who wants to start a business unit of his own. But often, he is afraid of taking a step forward owing to certain myths about entrepreneurship. In the above context, discuss the myths of entrpreneurship that hampers his entrepreneurship venture.
19. According to Abraham Maslow, human beings are motivated by a series of five universal needs.
a) Draw a diagram representing his` hierarchy of needs’ theory.
b) Name and explain `the need for respect and recognition’ from the above theory.
20. There are good reasons why idea evaluation is important in researching the Business venture’s feasibility. Discuss the importance of evaluating ideas.
21. Entrepreneurs are called problem solvers. Support the statement by way of highlighting various problems faced by given Japanese fishing company in each stage and the solution they provided for the same so as to supply fresh fish to Japanese people.
22. Mrs. Praveena wants to be self-supportive to her family by way of opening up a small restaurant in her village. But when she shares her ideas with her family members, they discouraged her from entrepreneurship venture. In the light of this statement, explain any 6 problems faced by women entrepreneurs.
23. Explain the characteristics of Social entrepreneurs.
24. Explain the 6 types of barriers which hamper the growth of entrepreneurship.
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Entrepreneurship Question Paper Set D Solved
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›