Read and download CBSE Class 11 Engineering Graphics Question Paper Set E Solved designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 11 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 11 Engineering Graphics have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Engineering Graphics grade 11 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 11 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 11 Engineering Graphics available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Engineering Graphics Question Paper Class 11
Students can refer to the below Class 11 Engineering Graphics Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 11 exams. Please download CBSE Class 11 Engineering Graphics Question Paper Set E Solved
Engineering Graphics Class 11 Question Paper
1. Construct a triangle having perimeter equal to 110 mm and base angles are 60˚ and 45˚. 3
2. Center lines of two meter gauge railway tracks are at a distance of 5m. It is required to connect them by a reverse curve (ogee curve) starting from point A on a t rack to point B on the second track such that the straight line distance is 14 m. The point of tangency of the two curves is 6m from A. Draw the center line of the curve.
3. Draw an ellipse by Oblong method (intersection of lines) with major axis 100 mm and minor axis 80mm.
4. A) Draw the orthographic projection of the following points on the common XY line. Keep the distance between the two consecutive projectors as 20 mm.
i. D 30mm below HP and 40 mm in front of VP.
ii. E in HP and 40 mm behind VP.
iii. F in VP and 50 mm below HP.
iv. Point J is both on VP and HP.
B). A square lamina ABCD of 30mm rests on its corner C in HP. Its Plane is inclined at 45⁰ to XY line such that its diagonal DB is parallel to HP inclined at 30⁰ to VP. Draw its projections when the corner is towards VP and 15 mm in front of it.
5. A triangular prism of base 50 mm and axis 60 mm long has its base on the ground and one of its rectangular faces is parallel to VP. It is cut by a section plane perpendicular to VP inclined at 60⁰ to HP and passing through the axis 20 mm below the top end. Draw the front view, sectional top view and the true shape of the section.
6. A right regular pentagonal pyramid edge of base 30 mm and axis 60 mm long is resting on HP on one of its triangular faces and the edge of the base contained by the triangular face makes an angle of 30⁰ with VP. Draw its orthographic projections.
7. Draw the front view, top view and development of a cylinder of diameter 25 mm and height 50mm.
8. Draw the isometric scale and then draw to isometric scale the isometric projection of a pentagonal lamina of 68 mm side standing on ground on its side and its surface being parallel to VP.
9. Draw the front, top and left side view of the machine block. Give all dimensions
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Engineering Graphics Question Paper Set E Solved
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›