Read and download CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Question paper 2007 (1) designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Mathematics have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Mathematics grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Mathematics available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Question paper 2007 (1) Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. A card is drawn at random from a well-shuffled pack of 52 cards.Find the probability that it is neither a king nor a heart.
2. An urn contains 6 red and 5 blue balls. Two balls are drawn at random with replacement. Find the probability of getting
(i) 2 red balls
(ii) 2 blue balls
(iii) one red and one blue ball
3.Find the Boolean expression representing the following switching circuit :
4. Two forces act at a point and are such that if the direction of one is reversed, the resultant is turned through a right angle. Show that the two forces must be equal in magnitude.
5. Calculate the banker's gain on a bill of Rs. 36,000 due in 5 months at 5% per annum.
6. There are two bags I and II. Bag I contains 3 white and 3 red balls and Bag II contains 4 white and 5 red balls. One ball is drawn at random from one of the bags and is found to be red. Find the probability that it was drawn from bag II.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Question paper 2007 (1).
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›