CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Question paper 2005 (1). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Using properties of determinates prove that
2. A machine operates of all of its three components function. The probability that the first component fails during the year is 0.14, the second component fails is 0.10 and the third component fails is 0.05. What is the probability that the machine will fail during the year?
3. A coin is biased so that the head is 3 times as likely to occur as a tail. If the coin is tossed twice, find the probability for the number of tails.
4. Using vectors, prove that the diagonals of a rhombus are perpendicular bisectors of reach other.
5. ABCD is a square. Along the sides AB, CB, DA forces act equal to 6, 5, 8 and 12 N respectively. Find the algebraic sum of their moments about O, the centre of the square, if the side of the square is 4 m.
6. Two cards are drawn successively with replacement from a well-shuffled pack of 52 cards. Find the mean and variance for the number of aces.
There are 5% defective bulbs in a large bulk of bulbs. What is the probability that a sample of 10 bulbs will includes not more than 1 defective bulb? (Use e- 0.5 0.6065).
7. A car manufacturing company has two plants A and B. plant A manufactures 60% of cars and points B manufactures 40% of cars. At plant A, 80% of the cars are rated of standard quality and at plant B, 90% of the cars are rated of standard quality. A car is picked up at random and is found to be of standard quality. Find the probability that it had come from plant B.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Question paper 2005 (1).
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›