CBSE Class 12 Biology Question Paper Foreign with Answers 2017 (2). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Very small animals are rarely found in polar regions. Give two reasons.
2. A region of a coding DNA strand has the following nucleotide sequence : – A T G C –
What shall be the nucleotide sequence in (i) sister DNA segment it replicates, and (ii) m-RNA polynucleotide it transcribes ?
3. List the type of cry genes that provide resistance to corn plants and cotton plants respectively against lepidopterans.
4. How many base pairs would a DNA segment of length 1·36 mm have ?
5. Name the vegetative propagules in (i) Potato, and (ii) Pistia.
6. In MOET technology, two "others" are needed to produce one ca‘f. Justify.
7. Why are there regular reminders to reduce the use of CFCs in the production of industrial and household appliances ? Explain.
8. State how does ex-situ conservation help in protecting biodiversity.
9. Mention the relationships between pituitary and ovarian hormones during a menstrual cycle.
10. Explain codominance with the help of one example.
What do the forelimbs of whales, bats and cheetah with respect to evolution signify ? Provide one such example in plants.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Biology Question Paper Foreign with Answers 2017 (2)