CBSE Class 12 Biology Question Paper All India with Answers 2017 (1). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Name the type of cross that would help to find the genotype of a pea plant bearing violet flowers.
2. State two postulates of Oparin and Haldane with reference to origin of life.
3. A herd of cattle is showing reduced fertility and productivity. Provide one reason and one suggestion to overcome this problem.
4. What are Cry genes ? In which organism are they present ?
5. An electrostatic precipitator in a thermal power plant is not able to generate high voltage of several thousands. Write the ecological implication because of it.
6. A pollen grain in angiosperm at the time of dehiscence from an anther could be 2-celled or 3-celled. Explain. How are the cells placed within the pollen grain when shed at a 2-celled stage ?
7. Differentiate between the genetic codes given below :
(a) Unambiguous and Universal
(b) Degenerate and Initiator
8. Mention one application for each of the following :
(a) Passive immunization
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Biology Question Paper All India with Answers 2017 (1)