CBSE Class 12 Biology Board Question Paper Solved 2018 Set 2. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Mention the chemical change that proinsulin undergoes, to be able to act as mature insulin.
2. Write the names of the following :
(a) A 15 mya primate that was ape-like
(b) A 2 mya primate that lived in East African grasslands.
3. Name two diseases whose spread can be controlled by the eradication of Aedes mosquitoes
4. How do cytokine barriers provide innate immunity in humans ?
5. Write the dual purpose served by Deoxyribonucleoside triphosphates in polymerisation.
6. (a) Name the source plant of heroin drug. How is it obtained from the plant ?
(b) Write the effects of heroin on the human body.
7. Your advice is sought to improve the nitrogen content of the soil to be used for cultivation of a non-leguminous terrestrial crop.
(a) Recommend two microbes that can enrich the soil with nitrogen.
(b) Why do leguminous crops not require such enrichment of the soil ?
8. With the help of an algebraic equation, how did Hardy-Weinberg explain that in a given population the frequency of occurrence of alleles of a geneis supposed to remain the same through generations ?
Although a prokaryotic cell has no defined nucleus, yet DNA is not scattered throughout the cell. Explain.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Biology Board Question Paper Solved 2018 Set 2.