Worksheet for Class 12 Psychology Chapter 5 Therapeutic Approaches
Class 12 Psychology students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Chapter 5 Therapeutic Approaches in standard 12. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 12 Psychology will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 12 Psychology Worksheet for Chapter 5 Therapeutic Approaches
CBSE Class 12 Psychology Worksheet - Therapeutic Techniques. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
LONG ANSWER QUESTIONS
1. ‘Shelja is a 17 yr old girl who believes that Human misery is caused by the external events over which one does not have any control and feels that she is an ugly girl who is not wanted and loved by anyone.’ Which therapy do you think would help her the most in such conditions and why?
2. What are the goals that a therapist aims at achieving while dealing with the client?
3. Draw a table showing the aim, goal, diagnosis and types of treatment that is used in various therapies.
4. Explain the process of a therapeutic relationship
5. Differentiate between Confrontation and Clarification.
6. What are the various parameters on which various psychotherapies are based.
7. ‘Dreams are the roads toe the unconscious intra psychic conflicts.’ Elaborate.
8. Explain the advantages in formulation of client’s problem?
9. What importance does Yoga hold in an individual’s life?
10. ‘Healing plays a major contribution in the treatment of psychological distress. Explain the four important factors with the help of examples.
11. What is ECT therapy? How is it given to the patients?
12. ‘Anxiety is a manifestation of the psychological distress for which clients seek treatment.’ What are the various ways of dealing with it?
13. What importance does Carl Rogers hold in Psychotherapy? What role does Rehabilitation play in a mentally ill patient.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Psychology Worksheet - Therapeutic Techniques.
Books recommended by teachers
|CBSE Class 12 Psychology Variations In Psychological Attributes Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 12 Psychology Variations Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 12 Psychology Self And Personality Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Psychology Meeting Life Challenges Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Psychology Meeting Life Challenges Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Psychology Psychological Disorders Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Psychology Psychological Disorders Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Psychology Self And Personality Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Psychology Psychotherapeutics Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 12 Psychology Therapeutic Techniques Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 12 Psychology Attitude And Social Cognition Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 12 Psychology Social Influences And Group Processes Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 12 Psychology Psychology And Life Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 12 Psychology Developing Psychological Skills Worksheet|