CBSE Class 2 EVS Practice Worksheets (60) - Revision
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Fill in the blanks :
1. The road must be crossed at the ________________ crossing.
2. We must always walk on the _________________.
3. Children should never _________________ on the road.
4. People should stand in a _________________ on the bus stop.
5. We must not run up or down the _______________.
6. _______________________ is the fastest means of transport.
7. _____________________ are the means of water transport.
8. _____________________ is the means of land transport.
9. We wear raincoat in the ____________________ season.
10. Trees shed their leaves in the _____________ season.
11. The shortest day of the year is _____________.
12. The _____________ season comes just before summer.
13. We feel cold in the ________________ season.
14. Big seas are called ________________.
15. The earth is made up of __________________ and water.
16. Man has made many __________________ on Earth.
17. ____________________ break down into sand and soil.
18. We should make an effort to______________ our Earth.
II. Write true or false:
1. Cross the road only when the pedestrian light is green. _____________
2. We should stand on the footboard while travelling in a bus. ____________
3. We should follow safety rules to avoid accidents. ________________
4. We should lean out of the window of a moving bus.______________
5. Never try to get in to the moving bus. ________________
6. We should obey traffic lights and road signs while driving. ______________
7. On land we can travel on roads or rails.___________________
8. We can travel long distances comfortably by a scooter._____________
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 2 EVS Practice Worksheets (60) - Revision