Download Class 2 English worksheets and assignments with important questions and answers, unseen passages, Sample Papers and Question Papers with solutions and other study material prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by CBSE and NCERT
Click below for Class 2 English Worksheets, assignments, Syllabus, easy to learn concepts and study notes of all chapters, Sample papers and last year solved Question Papers
The students who are studying in Class 2 English should be able to perform the following activities :
- Sing/recite collectively songs/poems/rhymes with action.
- Listen to stories, and humorous incidents and interact in English/home language.
- Ask simple questions, for example, on characters, places, the sequence of events in the story, etc. (Ensure clear lip movement for children with hearing impairment to lip read.)
- Respond orally in-home language/English/sign language/non-verbal expressions and solve Worksheets for Class 2 English
- Write 2-3 simple sentences about stories/poems.
- Look at scripts in a print rich environment like newspapers, tickets, posters etc.
- Develop phonemic awareness through activities focusing on different sounds, emerging from the words in stories and texts.
- Suggested Pedagogical Processes Learning Outcomes
- Speak and write English, talk to their peers in English, relating to festivals and events at homes and schools Question Papers for Class 2 English
- Enrich vocabulary in English mainly through telling and re-telling stories/folk tales.
- Use appropriately pronouns related to gender such as 'he', 'she', 'his', 'her', and demonstrative pronouns such as 'this', 'that', 'these', 'those'; and prepositions such as 'before', 'between' etc.
- Read cartoons/ pictures/comic strips with or without words independently.
- Write 2-3 sentences describing common events using adjectives, prepositions and sight words like “This is my dog. It is a big dog. It runs behind me.”
Latest NCERT & CBSE News
Read the latest news and announcements from NCERT and CBSE below. Important updates relating to your studies which will help you to keep yourself updated with latest happenings in school level education. Keep yourself updated with all latest news and also read articles from teachers which will help you to improve your studies, increase motivation level and promote faster learning
Because of the prevailing condition of spread of COVID-19 pandemic in the country, special efforts are required for conducting examinations in a safe manner. As a number of students have shifted from the district of their school to some other district in the country,...
According to the recent announcement of CBSE, the pending Class 10 and 12 Board exams are going to be held from 01 July to 15 July 2020 in India. Along with this, it has also been decided to resume the free of cost tele-counseling service for students from 9.30 am to 5...
It is clear that this pandemic has utterly disrupted an education system that many assert was already losing its relevance. Enhancing professional development digitally is a need in the times of COVID-19, where social distancing and remote interactions is the new...
The Class 10 and 12 exams are cancelled, and results for both 10th and 12th would be declared by July 15 based on internal exams. CBSE Class 12 students would have the option to appear for the exams at a later date. CBSE has a scheme in which marks scored in past 3...
CBSE has announced the datesheet for the remaining exams of class 10 and class 12 exams. The exams are going to start in July. The class 10 and 12th board exams will be conducted for the remaining 29 papers from July 1 to July 15, 2020, at various centers nominated by...