CBSE Class II English
Download Class 2 English worksheets and assignments with important questions and answers, unseen passages, Sample Papers and Question Papers with solutions and other study material prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by CBSE and NCERT
Click below for Class 2 English Worksheets, assignments, Syllabus, easy to learn concepts and study notes of all chapters, Sample papers and last year solved Question Papers
CBSE Class 2 English covers topics like first day at school, haldis adventure, i am lucky, i want, a smile, the wind and the sun, rain, storm in the garden, zoo manners, funny bunny, mr nobody, curly locks and the three bears, on my blackboard i can draw, make it shorter, i am the music man, the mumbai musicians, granny please comb my hair, magic porridge pot, strange talk, the grasshopper and ant. Download Sample Papers, Guess Papers, Last year question papers, HOTs, Syllabus, easy to learn and understand concepts of all chapters in CBSE Class 2 English
The students who are studying in Class 2 English should be able to perform the following activities :
- Sing/recite collectively songs/poems/rhymes with action.
- Listen to stories, and humorous incidents and interact in English/home language.
- Ask simple questions, for example, on characters, places, the sequence of events in the story, etc. (Ensure clear lip movement for children with hearing impairment to lip read.)
- Respond orally in-home language/English/sign language/non-verbal expressions and solve Worksheets for Class 2 English
- Write 2-3 simple sentences about stories/poems.
- Look at scripts in a print rich environment like newspapers, tickets, posters etc.
- Develop phonemic awareness through activities focusing on different sounds, emerging from the words in stories and texts.
- Suggested Pedagogical Processes Learning Outcomes
- Speak and write English, talk to their peers in English, relating to festivals and events at homes and schools Question Papers for Class 2 English
- Enrich vocabulary in English mainly through telling and re-telling stories/folk tales.
- Use appropriately pronouns related to gender such as 'he', 'she', 'his', 'her', and demonstrative pronouns such as 'this', 'that', 'these', 'those'; and prepositions such as 'before', 'between' etc.
- Read cartoons/ pictures/comic strips with or without words independently.
- Write 2-3 sentences describing common events using adjectives, prepositions and sight words like “This is my dog. It is a big dog. It runs behind me.”