Download Class 2 English worksheets and assignments with important questions and answers, unseen passages, Sample Papers and Question Papers with solutions and other study material prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by CBSE and NCERT
Click below for Class 2 English Worksheets, assignments, Syllabus, easy to learn concepts and study notes of all chapters, Sample papers and last year solved Question Papers
The students who are studying in Class 2 English should be able to perform the following activities :
- Sing/recite collectively songs/poems/rhymes with action.
- Listen to stories, and humorous incidents and interact in English/home language.
- Ask simple questions, for example, on characters, places, the sequence of events in the story, etc. (Ensure clear lip movement for children with hearing impairment to lip read.)
- Respond orally in-home language/English/sign language/non-verbal expressions and solve Worksheets for Class 2 English
- Write 2-3 simple sentences about stories/poems.
- Look at scripts in a print rich environment like newspapers, tickets, posters etc.
- Develop phonemic awareness through activities focusing on different sounds, emerging from the words in stories and texts.
- Suggested Pedagogical Processes Learning Outcomes
- Speak and write English, talk to their peers in English, relating to festivals and events at homes and schools Question Papers for Class 2 English
- Enrich vocabulary in English mainly through telling and re-telling stories/folk tales.
- Use appropriately pronouns related to gender such as 'he', 'she', 'his', 'her', and demonstrative pronouns such as 'this', 'that', 'these', 'those'; and prepositions such as 'before', 'between' etc.
- Read cartoons/ pictures/comic strips with or without words independently.
- Write 2-3 sentences describing common events using adjectives, prepositions and sight words like “This is my dog. It is a big dog. It runs behind me.”
Latest NCERT & CBSE News
Read the latest news and announcements from NCERT and CBSE below. Important updates relating to your studies which will help you to keep yourself updated with latest happenings in school level education. Keep yourself updated with all latest news and also read articles from teachers which will help you to improve your studies, increase motivation level and promote faster learning
Last year CBSE had to reduce the syllabus because of the pandemic situation but it was not very effective because there were no examinations. This year to avoid any confusion and conflict, CBSE has decided to reduce the syllabus into term 1 and term 2. 50 percent of...
For 2021-22 CBSE has launched MCQ question-based examination for Term 1 & Term 2 board examinations. The entire syllabus has been divided into two parts each including 50% of the entire syllabus. To score well, students must practice as per the new CBSE term-wise...
Unseen passages may contain one or many paragraphs. This is one of the important yet easy parts for a student to get marks. Students should thoroughly study and understand the passage to answer the related questions. The unseen passages are there just to test the...
12th Board exams are an important part of students' lives. The marks obtained in the board exam decide the college in which one can study. In class 12 the syllabus of each and every subject increases vastly and it is difficult to cover up every point. In English also...