Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 2 EVS Sample Paper Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 2 Environmental Studies can get free printable Worksheets for Class 2 Environmental Studies in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 2 students should practice questions and answers given here for Environmental Studies in Grade 2 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Practice Worksheets for Class 2 Environmental Studies prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 2 EVS Sample Paper SA1 2014
Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
I. Fill in the blanks :
1. _______________ clothes keep us warm in winter.
2. _______________ clothes keep us cool in summer.
3. We get wool from ______________.
4. Policemen and school children wear a special dress called a ____________.
5. ______________ is an example of a man-made fiber.
6. Grains, pulses, milk and eggs are ______________foods.
7. Rice, potatoes, butter and sugar are ______________ foods.
8. We should drink at least ______________ glasses of water every day.
9. Foods that give us good health are called ______________ Foods.
10. Eating too much food is called ______________.
11. ______________ need air to prepare food.
12. Air has ______________.
13. All ______________ need air to live.
14. Air occupies ______________.
15. ______________ houses are mostly found in villages.
16. ______________ houses are made up of bricks, cement and iron.
17. An ______________ is a house made up of snow and ice.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 2 EVS Sample Paper SA1 2014
Click for more Environmental Studies Study Material ›