CBSE Class 2 EVS Practice Worksheets (56) - House
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Q 1 Fill in the blanks :-
1. ________________ roofs help the snow to slide off easily.
2. In ________________ houseboats are found.
3. An ________________ is made of ice and snow.
4. A ________________ is a house on wheels.
5. ________________ houses are found in cities.
6. We use ________________ to go up and down in a multistoreyed
Q 2 Name five things with which you decorate your house:-
___________________ , ___________________ , ___________________
___________________ , ___________________.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 2 EVS Practice Worksheets (56) - House
Click for more Environmental Studies Study Material ›