Read and download CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Question Paper Solved 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Entrepreneurship have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Entrepreneurship grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Entrepreneurship available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Entrepreneurship Question Paper Class 12 2019
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Entrepreneurship Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Question Paper Solved 2019
Entrepreneurship Class 12 Question Paper 2019
CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Question Paper Solved 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What is meant by a ‘business opportunity’ ?
What is meant by ‘idea fields’ ?
2. Differentiate between a ‘logo’ and a ‘tagline’.
3. ‘First School Ltd.’ is an acclaimed infrastructure development company. It designs the buildings for educational institutions in a unique way to give the maximum benefits of nature to the different stakeholders in the institution. Generally, the buildings have been designed by them in such a way that during the day maximum sunlight is utilized and solar panels conserve solar energy for the rest of the day. This helps to conserve electricity and reduce the electricity bill.
Identify the type of value added by ‘First School Ltd.’.
4. Name any two key aspects of financial decision-making.
Give the two forms of budgeting process.
5. Name the specialized financial institution that was incorporated by a special Act of Parliament to provide medium and long term credit to eligible industrial enterprises in the corporate sector, particularly to those industries to which banking facilities are not available. Also state any one of its objectives, other than the one mentioned above.
6. Apart from verbal information from the customers, wholesalers, retailers,distributors and consultants, state any other four sources of collecting information for scanning the environment.
State the two basic qualities of a successful entrepreneur.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Question Paper Solved 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2012|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2010|
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2022 Set A Solved|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2022 Set A|