CTET Teacher Eligibility Test Child Pedagogy Solved Question Paper (6) - Solved board exam question papers prepared for CBSE students by the best teachers in Delhi.
1. Which of the following does not reflect 'teaching for understanding’?
(1) Ask students to explain a phenomenon or a concept in their own words
(2) Teach students to provide examples to illustrate how a law works
(3) Help students see similarities and differences and generate analogies
(4) Enable students to memorize isolated facts and procedures
2. Which of the following statements is true about 'learning' ?
(1) Errors made by children indicate that no learning has taken place.
(2) Learning is effective in an environment that is emotionally positive and satisfying for the learners.
(3) Learning is not affected by emotional factors at any stage of learning.
(4) Learning is fundamentally a mental activity.
3. Human development is based on certain principles. Which of the following is not a principle of human development?
(3) General to Specific
4. The main purpose of assessment should be
(1) to point out the errors of the learners
(2) to measure the achievement of learners
(3) to decide if a student should be promoted to the next class
(4) to diagnose and remedy gaps in learning
5. Centrally sponsored scheme of Integrated Education for disabled children aims at providing educational opportunities to children with disabilities in
(1) regular schools
(2) special schools
(3) open schools
(4) Blind Relief Association schools
6. Which of the following is not a sign of reading difficulty among young learners? Difficulty in
(1) letter and word recognition
(2) reading speed and fluency
(3) understanding words and ideas
(4) spelling consistency
7. A teacher wants the gifted children of her 'class to achieve their potential. Which of the following should she not do to achieve her objective?
(1) Teach them to enjoy non-academic activities
(2) Teach them to manage stress
(3) Segregate them from their peers for special attention
(4) Challenge them to enhance their creativity
8. Which of the following is not a characteristic feature of intrinsically motivated children?
(1) They always succeed
(2) They enjoy doing their work
(3) They display a high level of energy while working
(4) They like challenging tasks
9. Which of the following is not an appropriate tool for Formative Assessment?
(2) Oral questions
(3) Term test
(4) Quiz and games
10. Learners should not be encouraged to
(1) ask as many questions as possible both inside and outside the class
(2) actively interact with other learners in group work
(3) participate in as many co-curricular activities as possible
(4) memorize all the answers to questions which the teacher may ask
Students should free download the CBSE solved board examination question papers and get better marks in exams.