CTET Teacher Eligibility Test Child Pedagogy Solved Question Paper (2) - Solved board exam question papers prepared for CBSE students by the best teachers in Delhi.
Directions: Answer the following questions by selecting the most appropriateoption.
1. Absenteeism can be tackled by :
(2) punishing the students
(3) giving the sweets
(4) contacting the parents
2. Discipline means:
(2) severe punishment
(4) going by the rules
3. If any girl child does not corne to school regularly you will
(1) no bother
(2) struck off her name
(3) complain to the Principal
(4) meet the parents and en-courage them .
4. In co-education you want't to :
(1) make separate rows of boys and girls
(2) you give preference to boys over girls
(3) you. give preference to none
(4) you deal according to need
5. One of the basic priniclples of socializing Individuals is :
6. Which of the' skills do you consider most essential for a teacher?
(1) Oration skills
(2) Listening skills
(3) Managerial skills,
(4) Teaching skills
7. Which of the' skills do you consider most essential for a teacher?
(1) encourage children to search for knowledge
(2) have all the information for the children
(3) ability to make children memorize materials
(4) enable children to do well in tests
8. Which of the' skills do you consider most essential for a teacher?
(1) identify gifted children
(2) have an understanding of all children abilities
(3) identify children with learning disabilities
(4) none of the above
9. Which of the' skills do you consider most essential for a teacher?
(1) Ability to help children understand texts thoroughly
(2) ability to help children do all the exercises
(3) ability to raise possible actions from the texts
(4) ability to help children from their own opinions on the text
10. Which of the' skills do you consider most essential for a teacher?
(1) to communicate well
(2) to use difficult language
(3) to impress students
(4) to read out the textbook
11. Success in developing values is mainly dependent upon:
12. Good reading aims at developing:
(4) Increasing factual knowledge
13. The primary duty of a teacher is to be responsible to his/her:
14. Which of the following is not related to educational achievement?
(4) Self learning
Students should free download the CBSE solved board examination question papers and get better marks in exams.