CBSE Class 9 Civics Worksheet - What Is Democracy? Why Democracy? - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
WHAT IS DEMOCRACY? WHY DEMOCRACY?
1. Why is democracy called the best form of government?
2. What are the flaws in a democratic govt?
3. What is democracy?
4. Write the main features of democracy.
5. General Musharraf conducted elections. However Pakistan is still not called a democracy. Why?
6. What is free and fair electoral competition? Does China have it?
7. How is the principle of one person one vote denied in the following countries-
(a) Saudi Arabia (b) Estonia (c) Fiji
8. How can you say that Zimbabwe does not have rule of law?
9. Why is democratic govt called a more accountable form of government?
10. How does democracy improve the quality of decision making?
11. Why is it said that democracy enhances the dignity of citizens?
12. How does a democracy govt allow its citizens to correct its own mistakes?
13. What is the role of press in a good democratic govt?
14. Why is Mexico not considered an example of democracy?
15. How can a popular got be undemocratic? Explain by giving the example of Zimbabwe.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 9 Civics Worksheet - What Is Democracy? Why Democracy?
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›