CBSE Class 9 Civics Worksheet - Constitutional Design - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
CBSE Class 9 Civics Worksheet - Constitutional Design
1. Name the South Africa leader who opposed apartheid regime.
2. What was Apartheid?
3. How was the system of apartheid practiced?
4. How was segregation carried out by whites?
5. Who all fought against the apartheid system?
6. When was Nelson Mandela freed?
7. For how many years did Nelson Mandela remain in prison?
8. When did South Africa become a democracy?
9. Why is South Africa constitution called the finest constitution of the world?
10. Why is South African constitution considered a source of inspiration for all?
11. Define constitution.
12. Why do we need a constitution?
13. What kind of compromise was made between the Blacks and whites after South Africa became a democracy?
14. Why did constitution making become important in South Africa?
15. Why was making of the Indian constitution not an easy affair?
16. Who drafted a constitutional guideline for India in 1928?
17. What were the main principles of 1928 Constitution and 1931 resolution at the Karachi session?
18. Explain those factors which contributed to the making of our constitution.
19. What is the importance of 26th January?
20. What is Preamble? What does it contain?
21. Explain the terms- Sovereign, socialist, secular, democratic, republic, justice, liberty, equality, fraternity.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 9 Civics Worksheet - Constitutional Design
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›