Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Forms Of Business Organisation Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 11 Business Studies can get free printable Worksheets for Class 11 Business Studies in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 11 students should practice questions and answers given here for Business Studies in Grade 11 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 11 Business Studies Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Forms Of Business Organisation Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet Pdf
Class 11 Business Studies students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Forms Of Business Organisation in standard 11. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 11 Business Studies will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet for Forms Of Business Organisation
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet - Forms Of Business Organisation - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
FORMS OF BUSINESS ORGANISATION
1. Explain the terms ‘preliminary contracts’ and ‘provisional contracts.’
2. Explain the term ‘Minimum Subscription’.
3. Differentiate between private and public company.
4. “Registration of a partnership firm is not compulsory but it is beneficial.” Do you agree? Give reasons.
5. “A company is an artificial person created by law having a separate entity with perpetual succession and common seal.” Comment.
6. Which document is to be issued by a public company for raising capital?
7. Explain the following terms:
a. Perpetual succession
b. Common seal
d. Artificial person
8. Compare the status of a minor in a Joint Hindu Family Business with that in a partnership firm.
9. In which form of organization is a trade agreement made by one owner binding on the others? Give reasons to support your answer.
10.Why does the company cannot use personal property of shareholders to pay off business debts?
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet - Forms Of Business Organisation
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›