Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Formation Of Company Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 11 Business Studies can get free printable Worksheets for Class 11 Business Studies in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 11 students should practice questions and answers given here for Business Studies in Grade 11 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 11 Business Studies Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Formation Of Company Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet Pdf
Class 11 Business Studies students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Formation Of Company in standard 11. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 11 Business Studies will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet for Formation Of Company
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet - Formation of Company - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
Formation of Company
1. ‘Promoter is not a trustee of the company, but he stands in a fiduciary relationship.’ Comment.
2. Smart Ltd. Invited general public to subscribe for its public issue of Rs.10 crores through issue of prospectus. It received applications for Rs. 45 lakhs shares. Can the company proceed with allotment of shares?
3. Merchant Ltd. was issued Certificate of Incorporation by the Registrar on 7th March. However, the date mentioned on the Certificate was 2nd March. The company entered into the contract for purchase of land with ABC Ltd. on 5th March. Now ABC Ltd. is not interested to sell the land as it is getting much higher price from another buyer. Can Merchant Ltd. file a case against ABC Ltd.?
4. What is prospectus? Is it necessary for every company to file a prospectus?
5. Distinguish between preliminary contracts and provisional contracts.
6. Trendz industry has raised its entire authorized capital of Rs.10 crores through issue of shares. It is in severe need of funds. Can it issue more share capital to meet the shortage of funds?
7. Is it necessary for a private company to issue a prospectus or statement in lieu of prospectus?
8. What is the role of underwriters in the capital subscription stage of public limited company?
9. Is it necessary for every company to have its own Articles of Association?
10.Who are the first directors of the company?
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet - Formation of Company
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›