Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Commercial Bank Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 11 Business Studies can get free printable Worksheets for Class 11 Business Studies in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 11 students should practice questions and answers given here for Business Studies in Grade 11 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 11 Business Studies Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Commercial Bank Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet Pdf
Class 11 Business Studies students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Commercial Bank in standard 11. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 11 Business Studies will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet for Commercial Bank
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies - Commercial Bank
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Q. Explain the various functions of Commercial Bank.
A. Functions of Commercial Banks are:
1. Collection of Deposits: One of the basic functions of commercial banks is that they accept deposits from their customers. Depositors can withdraw their money from their accounts in the form cash or through cheques and drafts. The banks pay interest to their customers on the deposits etc.
These deposits are generally taken through:
a) Opening saving account.
b) Opening current account.
c) Accepting recurring Deposits.
2. Granting Loan: The second basic primary function of commercial bank is granting loan. The banks grant loans. The banks lend the money which they get in the form of deposits from their customers. The funds help in the development of Trade, industry.
3. Collection of Cheques and Bills: The banks collect the cheques for their customers drawn on other banks. To collect cheques banks have clearing houses. The banks also accept bills of exchange and encash them by charging commission called discount before the maturity date.
4. Agency Functions : Banks pay insurance premimum on behalf of their clients. Banks also collect dividend, premium, interest, pension etc. on behalf of customers and put the same in their accounts. Banks also buy shares, debentures and bonds of different companies on behalf of the customers.
5. Remittance Facility : A person can send money to another person at distant place with the help of demand draft , pay orders etc . can be enchased by the receiver by presenting the draft in the bank branch of his city. The bank charges some commission for issue of draft.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Business Studies - Commercial Bank
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›