Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Business Studies E Banking Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 11 Business Studies can get free printable Worksheets for Class 11 Business Studies in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 11 students should practice questions and answers given here for Business Studies in Grade 11 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 11 Business Studies Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
E Banking Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet Pdf
Class 11 Business Studies students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for E Banking in standard 11. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 11 Business Studies will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet for E Banking
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies - e-banking
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
e-Banking:-It means using the electronic media.e-banking is a service provided by many banks that allows a customer to conduct banking transactions such as managing savings,checking accounts,applying for loans or paying bills over the Internetusing personal computer or laptop or mobile phone.
e-banking /range of services offered by e-banking are:
• Electronic Funds Transfer System(EFTS)—It is a system by which a bank transfers wages and salaries directly from the company’s account to the accounts of employees of the company.
• Automated Teller Machine(ATM)—It is a self service terminal open 24 hours a day.The customer inserts his plastic card into the terminal and then inserts the identification code.The machine responds by giving cash.
• Point of Sales(POS)—A Point of Sale terminal is located in the shop/store. It is tied electronically to a bank computer.When a customer presents his debit card,the terminal automatically transfers money from the customer’s account to the seller’s account.
• Credit Cards—It is a plastic card issued by a bank to its customers,containing name,photo and signatures of the customer and the name of the bank.The customer can buy goods and services at specified outlet by showing his credit card upto the credit limit which depends on the credit-worthiness of the customer.
Benefits of e-Banking to Customers
1.e-Banking provides 24 hours a dayx365 days a year services to the customers.
2.Customers can make transactions from office or house or while travelling via mobile telephone.
3. There is a greater customer satisfaction through e-Banking as it offers unlimited access and greater security as they can avoid travelling with cash.
4. It includes a sense of financial discipline by recording each and every transaction.
Benefits of e-Banking to Banks
1. E-banking provides competitive advantage to the bank,adds value to the banking relationship.
2. E-Banking provides unlimited network to the bank and is not limited to the number of branches.
3. Load on branches can be reduced by establishing centralized data base.
4. E-Banking lowers the transaction cost.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Business Studies - e-banking
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›