Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Revision Worksheet Set G. Students and teachers of Class 11 Business Studies can get free printable Worksheets for Class 11 Business Studies in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 11 students should practice questions and answers given here for Business Studies in Grade 11 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 11 Business Studies Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Business Studies Worksheet for Class 11
Class 11 Business Studies students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf in standard 11. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 11 Business Studies will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet Pdf
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies - Revision (6)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
1. Explain in brief the different types of financial services.
2. What is the difference between insurance and assurance?
3. What is communication? What are the recent modes of communication?
4. Explain the functions of a commercial bank.
5. Why are e-business and outsourcing referred to as the emerging modes of business? Discuss
the factors responsible for the growing importance of these trends.
6. What do you understand by social responsibilities? Why should a business do anything for
the society at large?
7. "A joint stock company is an artificial person having separate legal existence, perpetual
succession and a common seal." Explain this statement.
8. Distinguish between Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Business Studies - Revision (6)
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›