Download printable Continuity And Differentiability Class 12 Worksheets in pdf format, CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Continuity And Differentiability Worksheet Set A has been prepared as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. Also download free pdf Continuity And Differentiability Class 12 Assignments and practice them daily to get better marks in tests and exams for Grade 12. Free chapter wise worksheets with answers have been designed by Standard 12 teachers as per latest examination pattern
Continuity And Differentiability Worksheet for Class 12
Class 12 Continuity And Differentiability students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf in Grade 12. This test paper with questions and solutions for Standard 12 Continuity And Differentiability will be very useful for tests and exams and help you to score better marks
Class 12 Continuity And Differentiability Worksheet Pdf
CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Continuity And Differentiabili Worksheet Set A
1. The path of a moving bike is given by
Find the dangerous point on the path. Whether the rider should pass that point or not ?. Justify your answers.
2. The edge of a cubical gold is measured as 8 cm with an error of 0.03 cm. Find the approximate error in its volume. What is the loss to the buyer of the gold if the cost of 1 cubic cm of gold is Rs. 3000. What lesson do you get?
3. The bottom of a rectangular fish tank is 30 cm X 15 cm. Water is pumped into the tank either by man-made pump at the rate of 50 cubic cm/minute or by motor pump at the rate of 75 cubic cm/minute. Find the rate at which the level of the water in the tank is rising when water is pumped by motor pump. Which pump would you prefer and why?
4. A jet of an enemy is flying along the curve y=x2+7 . A solider is placed at the point (3,7). Find the nearest distance between the solider and the jet. The soldier is refused to fire the jet when it is nearest to him? Is this act of the solider justifiable. Discuss.
5. Find the volume of the largest cylinder that can be scooped out from a given wooden solid cone. Give a valued method of using the left out wood and justify?