Download CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Continuity And Differentiability Notes in PDF format. All Revision notes for Class 12 Continuity And Differentiability have been designed as per the latest syllabus and updated chapters given in your textbook for Continuity And Differentiability in Standard 12. Our teachers have designed these concept notes for the benefit of Grade 12 students. You should use these chapter wise notes for revision on daily basis. These study notes can also be used for learning each chapter and its important and difficult topics or revision just before your exams to help you get better scores in upcoming examinations, You can also use Printable notes for Class 12 Continuity And Differentiability for faster revision of difficult topics and get higher rank. After reading these notes also refer to MCQ questions for Class 12 Continuity And Differentiability given our website
Class 12 Continuity And Differentiability Revision Notes
Class 12 Continuity And Differentiability students should refer to the following concepts and notes for Continuity And Differentiability in standard 12. These exam notes for Grade 12 Continuity And Differentiability will be very useful for upcoming class tests and examinations and help you to score good marks
Notes Class 12 Continuity And Differentiability
CONTINUITY AND DIFFERENTIABILITY
Key concepts and formulae
OBJECTIVES: TO PROVIDE THE KNOWLEDGE OF CONTINUITY A ND
DIFFERENTIATION OF REAL VALUED FUNCTIONS.
CONTENTS: 1. Meaning of Continuity
2. Continuity of real valued functions
3. Continuity at a point
4. continuity on the entire domain of the function
5. Points of discontinuity
6. To find the value(s) of constants when function is continuous at a point
7. Definition of derivative of a function( general and at a point) and Geometrical Meaning of Derivative.
8. Relationship between continuity and differentiation
9. Differentiation of polynomials
10. Product rule, Quotient rule and Chain rule of Differentiation
11. Differentiation of implicit and explicit functions
12. Differentiation of rational functions
13. Differentiation of functions in parametric forms
14. Differentiation of Trigonometric functions
15. Differentiation of Inverse Trigonometric functions
16. Differentiation of exponential and logarithmic functions
17. Logarithmic differentiation and higher derivatives
18. Rolle’s and Mean Value Theorem
Methodology: Motivation through the examples from the environment, Demonstration, development of the concepts with the help of simple examples by involvement of the students,proceeding from simple to complex problems, Demonstration through Geometrical diagrams.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Continuity and Differentiability.
Click for more Continuity And Differentiability Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Continuity And Differentiability Notes|