CBSE Class 6 English SA2 Practice Worksheets - Unseen passage - Excellent worksheets prepared for CBSE students by the best teachers in Delhi.
[Class VI] [Worksheet ____] [English SA-II]
Month : January - III
1. Read the passage carefully answer the questions.
The horse is very useful animal. It is found in almost every country. It feeds on grass or gram. It is therefore, used for riding over long distances. It is used in the cities for carrying luggage by cart . An Arabian horse is world famous. It is used by the military to carry soliders. It is also used in sports. Horse racing and polo are very popular sports in which horse plays a part.
1. What does the horse feed on?
2. How is the horse used in cities?
3. Which horse is used in military?
4. Write your own sentence with
Popular - ____________________________________
5. Name two games where horses play a part?
a. ___________________________ b. ________________________
6. Pick out the opposites from the passage.
a. weak ´ _____________________
b. short ´ ___________________
Students should free download the worksheets as per CBSE and CCE patters and get better marks in exams. Studiestoday.com panel of teachers recommend students to practice questions in the worksheets. CBSE Class 6 English SA2 Practice Worksheets - Unseen passage