CBSE Class 6 English Practice Worksheets - Conjunction - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
CLASS VI ENGLISH
1. Fill in the blanks with suitable conjunction from the list given below:
And, but, or, therefore, otherwise, so, as, still, till, because, either-or, neither-nor, so-that,not onlybut also
1) He had____ time ________ money.
2) He rang the bell ________ no one came to the door.
3) Shut the door _________ the dog will go out.
4) He is slow __________ steady.
5) The box was heavy___________ he could not lift it.
6) He is poor ___________he is honest.
7) He came__________ sat by my side.
8) Work hard ___________ you will fail.
9) He failed__________ he tried again.
10) Walk fast__________ you will miss the train.
11) The sun rose__________ the fog disappeared.
12) We waited______________ our friend arrived.
13) I could not attend the meeting_____________ I was busy.
14) You will reap ___________you sow.
15) She is ___________tall as her sister.
16) Hurry up_____________ you are getting late.
17) He had ________ food __________ money.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 6 English Practice Worksheets - Conjunction