CBSE Class 6 English - Adjective
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Q1. Fill in the blanks with appropriate degree of adjective given in the bracket.
1. My aunt is ___ but my mother is ___. (then)
2. This knife is very __. (sharp)
3. This garden in ____ than that. (beautiful)
4. Kerala was hit by the ____ storm this year. (bad)
5. She is very ___ at her work. (good)
6. He is ___ than his brother. (old)
7. His___ brother is very tall. (old)
8. This is the _ building in the neighborhood. (tall)
Downloaded from www.studiestoday.com
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 6 English - Adjective
Click for more English Study Material ›