Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 6 English Correct Word Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 6 English can get free printable Worksheets for Class 6 English in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 6 students should practice questions and answers given here for English in Grade 6 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 6 English Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 6 English SA1 Practice Worksheets - Correct word - Excellent worksheets prepared for CBSE students by the best teachers in Delhi.
[Class VI] [Worksheet ____] [English SA-I]
Month : August - III
1. Read the passage below and observe the spelling of underlined words. Write them below the passage and correct the spelling if it is incorrect :
Mohan is my best freind. We use to go to shcool together. We sit on the same bench. Our teahcers like us. We play together during the racess under a tree. In liberary we read comics.
Word Correct word
A. Fill in the blank with “I” or “me.”
· Mom drove _____ to school today.
· _____ really want that chocolate cake.
· When ___ get home, I am going to bed.
B. Fill in the blank with “she” or “her.”
· Martha is certain of _____ facts.
· Debbie had a headache, so _____ took medicine.
· Reeta needed to take _____ dog to the vet.
C. Fill in the blank with “he” or “him.”
· Randy’s sister refused to give _____ the paper.
· When _____ fell out of the tree, he broke his arm.
· I told _____ about the celebration.
D. Fill in the blank with “we” or “us.”
· After _____ eat, let’s see a movie.
· Come on in and tell _____ the news.
· I know where _____ can go.
E. Fill in the blank with “they” or “them.”
· Take your shoes and put _____ in the closet.
· _____ are the best of friends.
· Will and Tom wish _____ could drive a car.
Students should free download the worksheets as per CBSE and CCE patters and get better marks in exams. Studiestoday.com panel of teachers recommend students to practice questions in the worksheets. CBSE Class 6 English SA1 Practice Worksheets - Correct word
Click for more English Study Material ›