CBSE Class 6 English SA1 Practice Worksheets - Correct word - Excellent worksheets prepared for CBSE students by the best teachers in Delhi.
[Class VI] [Worksheet ____] [English SA-I]
Month : August - III
1. Read the passage below and observe the spelling of underlined words. Write them below the passage and correct the spelling if it is incorrect :
Mohan is my best freind. We use to go to shcool together. We sit on the same bench. Our teahcers like us. We play together during the racess under a tree. In liberary we read comics.
Word Correct word
A. Fill in the blank with “I” or “me.”
· Mom drove _____ to school today.
· _____ really want that chocolate cake.
· When ___ get home, I am going to bed.
B. Fill in the blank with “she” or “her.”
· Martha is certain of _____ facts.
· Debbie had a headache, so _____ took medicine.
· Reeta needed to take _____ dog to the vet.
C. Fill in the blank with “he” or “him.”
· Randy’s sister refused to give _____ the paper.
· When _____ fell out of the tree, he broke his arm.
· I told _____ about the celebration.
D. Fill in the blank with “we” or “us.”
· After _____ eat, let’s see a movie.
· Come on in and tell _____ the news.
· I know where _____ can go.
E. Fill in the blank with “they” or “them.”
· Take your shoes and put _____ in the closet.
· _____ are the best of friends.
· Will and Tom wish _____ could drive a car.
Students should free download the worksheets as per CBSE and CCE patters and get better marks in exams. Studiestoday.com panel of teachers recommend students to practice questions in the worksheets. CBSE Class 6 English SA1 Practice Worksheets - Correct word