CBSE Class 6 English - Pronoun
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Mon – English
Q1. Add an interrogative pronoun (who, whom, which, what and whose) to complete each question.
1. To _________should I address the letter?
2. __________shoes are sitting outside the front door?
3. __________is the title of the poem that you liked?
4. __________is going to be the guest speaker for the assembly?
5. _________ car is yours?
Q2. Choose the possessive pronouns that best completes each sentence.
1. The furniture belongs to my mother. It is _________________ (her/hers).
2. Mr. and Mrs. Rochester bought a plant for ________________ (their/theirs) house.
3. Anna finished _____________ (her/hers) homework early, but Jenny did not do
_______________ (her/hers) until later.
4. The bicycle over there is ____________(him/his), but this one right here is
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 6 English - Pronoun