CBSE Class 6 English Practice Worksheets - Prepositions - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
CLASS VI ENGLISH
Fill in the blanks with appropriate prepositions:
1. She goes ________________ school everyday.
2. This is a weight______________ my shoulders.
3. The teacher looked_______________ the student sternly.
4. The tiger enters _________________ the jungle.
5. Don’t drink directly________________ the bottle.
6. He is always talking_________________ the phone.
7. Put the dishes__________________ the table.
8. Please take a look_________________ yourself_______ in the mirror.
10. He is the tallest_______________ his friends.
11. Look______________ the window________________ the sky.
12. My mother washes clothes__________________ detergent.
13. Banks lend money only____________ security.
14. The traffic_____________ Karol Bagh was______________ a stand still.
15. The criminal appeared________________ the court.
16.. He is loyal_______________ his friends.
17. Because of his mischief, he got_______________ a lot of trouble.
18. If you smoke, you are_______________ danger of falling ill.
19. It is a pity that holidays do not last_______________ ever.
20. She went___________ her friend’s house ____________a party.
21. I prefer to pay______________ cheque than cash.
22. He returns back _____________ his house.
23. The old lady is hard________________ hearing.
24. She eats her breakfast ___________ the morning.
25. I have made a contract _____________ him.
26. The park is______________ a walking distance.
21. Ravi came _______ my house ________ a discussion.
22. Please listen ______ me .
23. I prefer coffee______________ tea.
24. I do not agree_____________ you______________ this point.
25. She is well qualified __________ the job.
26. His uncle deals__________________ cloth.
27. The leaves of the trees fall_________________ autumn.
28. She is proud __________________ her beauty.
29. You have no taste________________ music.
30. He talked ______________me _____________the problem.
31. He lied______________ the police when he was arrested_______________ drunken driving.
32. The movie was boring______________ the beginning_________________ the end.
33. In the floods there was a lot_______________ water.
34. Robin died _______ cancer.
35. This road leads ______ Calcutta.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 6 English Practice Worksheets - Prepositions