CBSE Class 8 Computer Science Sample Paper Set O.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
Q-1 Fill in the blanks:
1. You can use the _________ property to specify the items in the list box.
2. The _____________ statement will load a Form named Myform in the memory.
3. Changes made in the _______ property helps in selecting multiple options from a list box.
4. Scrollbars=____________ will provide both horizontal and vertical scroll bars in a text box.
5. _____ control is used to display text that you don’t want user to change.
6. In Visual basic, programming is done in a _______________ environment.
7. Many borders styles will be visible only when Border width is _______.
8. Picture box can resize itself when ___________ property is set to True.
9. During____________, we can edit the code.
10. The shortcut menu to run a project is_________.
Q-2 State true or false:
1. The file menu is used for file handling like opening a new or existing project.
2. Controls are present in toolbox.
3. Caption of command button is text we see on the command button.
4. Passwordchar property of text box will always replace the text with *.
5. Image property of Image control can be used to add picture.
6. Backcolor property can be used to give background color to the Label
7. Load Statement and Show method are used for the same purpose.
8. Format menu is used to lock the controls
9. The value for drawing a circle on the form is 4.
10. File menu is used to make the controls of same size.
Q-3 Give the menu and submenu of the following:
1. Change the startup form
2. Removing form1
3. Add a new form
4. Open properties window.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 Computer Science Sample Paper Set O.